Monday 6 June 2011

Theme Parks


I love taking my family to theme parks, however with 3 school age children it inevitably means we have to go at peak times. I hate long queues but appreciate that they are a fact of life at theme parks. I have always taught my children to be patient and not push in. Therefore this last weekend I was outraged at how many people feel that they can queue jump because they have a friend or family member holding a place for them.

I have to say these people get very upset and angry when you don't let them past you in the queue, they seem to think that it is some sort of right to push past everyone and not wait in a queue.

I would urge everyone to stand up to these people, do not be embarrassed or afraid to say NO to them, they are wrong and you are right. People not standing up against things like this cannot then complain about falling standards or poor manners or any other woes of society

No comments:

Post a Comment